Father's Day

(Will warn you that you may need tissues) 

Dear daddy,
It's Father's Day, I'm missing you a little more today. Thank you for being the biggest part of my life, and showing me to not settle for less than a godly prince. I have to admit that I'm jelous of everyone that gets to celebrate with their dads and there is an empty space where I wish you were. Thank you for pushing me towards my dreams. Thank you for loving me so well. Thank you for wanting the best for me. Your my angel in heaven watching your rosebud grow into a strong woman that I wish you could see. I wish we could have a late night talk about what God is teaching me right now. I wish you were here. I wish you could wipe my tears. 
Thank you for being a man after God's heart. Sending hugs up to you. 
Happy Father's Day!
Love, your Rosebud


Comments

Popular Posts