Bloom and Grow: Trust without Borders

I was going to worship with my junior high kids last night at youth group (we worship with the high school group), I at first started to talk with one of my friends that is a high school leader in the back of the room. I noticed two students talking so I left the back of the room to stand by them.
I allowed God to work in that moment. 

We were singing Oceans by Hilsong United.

Hilsong UNITED Oceans

The chorus struck me harder than it ever had before.


                                   "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

                                                  Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"

This part made my mind race, what does trust without borders look like. 
God is calling me to trust him no matter what. That is trust without borders. In this time he is teaching me to trust him with everything, to trust him without borders. 
Trusting God like this allows him to call me where He needs me. To be called where He wants me. This allows God to increase and me to decrease. My faith will be stronger because of this. 
This whispered over my heart and i was able to just be there with God in that moment. It was a moment of reckless abandonment between me and God. He has trusted me with so little, I must trust that he knows what he is doing when he asks me to trust him with my life. 

I must trust God without any borders. This allows God to go deeper in me. 



Comments

Popular Posts