Bloom and Grow: Adventure is out there!!

Adventure!
God has opened up this summer for adventure! 
I am so excited to see what God has for me this summer. 
So far he has given me a fantastic full time job. 
I get to work with 4 year olds at a learning center here in town. 
They are so great and they give fantastic hugs. :) 
They know when you need extra love before you do.
God has blessed me so richly with these kiddos.
The other adventures I have planned are working two camps for my church, 
High school water ski camp and Kids K(c)amp. 
I chose to give this summer to God and let Him give me the adventures. 
I choose to reckless abandonment and following where the Lord takes me this summer. 

I have to admit, I am excited to see where I end up going!
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!! Go chase it. 





Comments

Popular Posts