packing? naw.....who needs to pack?

    last week i went out with one of my good girl friends and i got everything i needed for my dorm room..... and i got some stuff i didn’t really need but i got any way to decorate my room with. stuff like a desk lamp, desk organizer, cork board, cd rack, clock, 2010/2011 calender, oversized picture frame (for pictures of family and friends), and (something i didn’t really need) a copy of the Dega Dancer.
    most of that has been appropriately placed in bags at the end of my bed. your probably wondering if i’ve packed any thing else.....nope. my mom said that any clothes i want at school with me i can lay out and just put in the car no boxes needed. :)
    so any one could look at me and say i’m not excited, i am...... i just contain the excitement.

Comments

Popular Posts