Bloom and Grow: Open Arms

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12496779/?claim=pa7uvf3pzkp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This last week I pulled what I'll call double duty. I was working full time and in the evenings i volunteered my time for VBS at my church. It was the craziest week of my life, but it was also so rewarding.It gave me a chance to do behind the scenes work and make sure that everything ran smoothly.It showed me that God can even work behind the scenes.

Blessings are coming in a slow drizzle right now. I am choosing to let God steer my boat through this time.  It hasn't been easy (nothing with God ever is) but it always brings me back to my arms open and trusting him with everything. I am in a place and hope to never leave the place of reckless abandonment in Him that I'm in right now. I know that I have to give my future and all the plans I want to make over to Him, but I'm soo excited to see where he will take me. This also sometimes means a verbal battle with God. I know he wants to hear what I'm feeling and going through right now even though he already knows.
I have to give up all my control and want for control up so He can show me where he wants me in this season. I am laying my hopes, dreams and plans at the feet of the one who controls it all, He knows best and only wants the best for his children. This season is God's and I'm excited to see what He does.



Comments

Popular Posts