Walking in Redemption

I've been through a lot in the last few months, but God has been taking me through the deep waters.
God is always bringing me new ways to realize his presence. 
He has shaken me from what I thought I wanted. 
In the past few months he has asked me to step out in faith. 
In December I made a hard choice to step out from where God had me. 
I Stepped down from my position as a youth leader at the church I was attending. 
I changed churches and started attending a new church and working as a youth leader in their youth group.
This church feels like home. I feel welcomed and loved well. 
I got to spend some great time with the youth group on winter retreat. 
We learned about hurt and that it effects different people differently. I was deeply blessed to walk through winter retreat with the middle schoolers. 

God is growing me here. 
I know that God is going to do some amazing things in my life while I work with these kiddos. 
I am standing in the deep water and I am being pushed to grow. 
This is an Exciting season to be walking in right now. 
I get to be walking in redemption. 
God is walking beside me.
Carrying me. 

Comments

Popular Posts