Walking in Redemption: Scripture Challenge (day 5)

As with all good things this too must come to an end as well.
Today is the last day of the scripture challenge. 
This has been a great to think of a scripture that has encouraged me, and will impact others.

My Last scripture was given to me by a beautiful godly woman and dear friend. 
She was a beautiful blessing to my heart and continues to do so.

How has the scripture challenge changed you? Have you been sharpened? What has god done in your life through this?

Hosea 2:14-15, Therefore, behold, I will allure her,
 will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her. 
I will give her vineyards from there, and the valley of achor as a door of hope;
she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth,
 as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.


Comments

  1. This is cute one . the idea's which you have provide is really beautiful I am glad to read from you. my blog please give a look. happy fathers day poems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts