Bloom and Grow: The Difference a Year Makes

I was looking trough some pictures to put up in my room. 
I was struck by something.
 A good amount can change in that year.  Friends you use to be super close to are no longer in your life. It's an odd feeling. I broke down. I miss that part of my life. I miss those friends. 
 I've moved on and there is another road for me right now. 
I can only hope that they can see that God is shaking up in my life in an Amazing way. 
God is asking me to trust those friends and relationships to him.
This is one of the small things that God is asking me to trust Him with. 
I miss my past but am excitedly looking forward to the future. 
I can only hope that by trusting them to God that if they really want to be part of my life they will. 
I am praying for them, and God is good to see me through.



Comments

  1. Wow, I can relate to this. It's encouraging to read your blog, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! i just write what God put on my heart and let him use it for his will. Glad it helps!

      Delete
  2. Miss you lady! <3 Looks like Jesus is doing lots in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, i miss you as well!! Jesus is doing some crazy stuff to shake up my life right now! I am so thankful to be on this adventure with him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts