Walking in Redemption: I Miss My "Family"

Its been rough this last couple weeks. 
Why you ask?
Well, with my new job I have gotten the short straw of working on Sunday mornings. 
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my church!
I miss the family that I feel that I've become a part of.
Probably most of all, I miss my small group girls and the youth staff that I'm blessed to be a part of. 

On my way to work I found myself listening to my church's sermon podcast. 
It was so nice to feel like I was part of church even though I was miles away. 
A little later I turned on my worship music that I have on my computer and just listened and worshiped. It was the hug from God that I needed. 
I still miss my "family" and I know they miss me, thankfully this is only for a season. 

The songs I put on repeat are the two that God used to "hug" me, and bless me today. 

1. You Make Me Brave by Bethel Music and Amanda Cook



2. Sinking Deep by Hillsong and Forever Young



That being said, I hope God uses these to bless you as they did me.
Blessed Sunday!










Comments

Popular Posts