Bloom and Grow: Thriving

I feel like I am starting to thrive, in this season. 
This has been a roller coaster of a couple months. I have found ways that I can stand back from all the craziness and go after what I need. I found that I needed ways for me to be me. The stress hanging over me has started to melt away, and somewhere once the stress is gone I have become me. Not to say that there haven't been tears along the way. I am stronger for what i have gone through. I feel like a ship that is getting tossed by the sea. I am clinging tightly to my anchor for life. I am getting help from those who are helping me get stronger through the craziness going on. I know that God is bringing be through this valley for a reason. I look forward to seeing what I learn from this time. This has been hard for me because I hate this valley right now. God is teaching me to thrive. He keeps reminding me that He has a better plan for me, and my life. Allow me to continue to trust you no matter what, for you are good.


Comments

Popular Posts