Bloom and Grow: Loss

LOSS 

What is loss? 
How do you make it after loss?
I've experienced my fair share of loss. 
Four and a half years ago I lost my dad. I made it because, I survived. 
Six months ago I lost my Grandpa (my dad's dad). I survived.
about a month ago, I lost my other Grandpa mentally. I am surviving. 

I Survive, that's how I make it... 
I hate just surviving, but the sad thing is I've become very good at it. 
It feels like my head is spinning. I can't feel. 
I feel dead inside, like a zombie... 

To say that my world has turned upside down, would be putting it lightly. 
I feel like my tummy has been punched by a wall. 
I miss the people that were around that got me through everything. 

I get through this one day at a time. 
I survive. 

I'm a Survivor, that's what I am and I do. 
I will stand in the rain, and wait for God to bring the sun. 


Comments

Popular Posts