Bloom and Grow: Watering the Soil

In the last couple weeks I was pushed to discover what God wanted for me. 
So, I started reading Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, a devotional that I used during camp last summer. 
In reading one of the devotions God showed me that He wanted the Best for me, and that He only gives good gifts. 
He wants what's best no mater what! In every situation he wants what is best for me. I have to bring to him what I have (in prayer), and discover if this is what's best for me in the season I'm in. 
In this season I must rely on my gardener to know what is best for me. 
I am opening my arms and letting him lead me where I need to go in this time. I know that where ever he takes me will be the best for me. I want the best for me and my future no matter what. 
Here I am Lord show me what's best.

He has given me many good gifts. Each season I have gone through was and is a gift. 
The times of trial and blessing have both been gifts. He uses his gifts for good, not harm. 
He longs for me to open a daily gift of his presence. I am excited about what he whispers over my heart in these times. Each new day he has a gift for me and uses it to bring us closer together. 
God has given me the gift of peace and calm during the storm. 
He also has given me many women to surround me and walk with me through what ever may come my way. 

I am excited to see the gifts he will bring in this season.
I'm also excited to see what He shows me to be the best for me. 
He gives good gifts!
He wants the best! 
He wants what's best! 
This is what I want too! 


Comments

Popular Posts