rain down on me....

i wrote a paper for one of my classes about rain, and how i believe it reflects God's wonderful life he has made. wow, did it blow my mind how rain impacts me and the life around me. it has been raining quite a bit here in the northwest at this time i really don't mind. (yet)
other things happening and coming up are fall banquet. it is such a fun time! this years theme is classic paris. i really am excited to be going, and helping out. :) i am panting backdrops and pieces for the stage. with the eifle tower in the back ground. im excited and can't wait to see what they turn out like.
before all that can happen school is still going on. papers, papers and more papers. that is life right now. fall break is coming up in about a week or so that will require a paper to be written. so far my classes are going well and i feel good about them. i can't thank God enough for bringing me here. i cant thank Him enough for the amazing people He has pun in my life to change it for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts