6:45am... thanks for waking me....

i got to bed very late on Tuesday the 18th (1230 am) to be precise. after not enough sleep i was woken up early (about 635 ish). so with about 6hrs of sleep i sleep i looked at the clock in my room to see the time. after being up so late i tried to roll over and get back to sleep to no avail.
i could tell that God wanted me up... i grabbed my jacket, Bible and journal (plus my flip- flops) i went wondering off to the prayer chapel on campus. what did i do i started to complain to God. about how i didn't have enough sleep and how if he had told me to i would have gone to bed earlyer... but i know in the end God had a plan and a purpose for bringing me there. God needed to break some walls down. to refresh my soul in Him.
He brought me there to show me that i was resisting Him, and His nudging. showing me i am nothing but his humble servant. He wanted me to surrender my whole life over to him.


He also brought me there to show me that sometime in my life i am to by faith China. my birth country. how?(you may be asking) one of the classes i am in had a guest speaker, she was born in China. (as well) too cool? yea. how do i think i was called... well when i came in she pointed to me as the only girl in the class (there are 6 girls in the class). she pointed me out as the one of girl she didn't know. i really didn't know her either. she then starts telling her story about how she was born and raised in China (for 7yrs). it didn't strike me till later when i was venting to God. some day i will go to China. it blew my mind about how a perfect stranger spoke a mission to my life. Praise God for random amazingness.

Comments

Popular Posts