mid-semester break...changes

well, it is mid semester break for Multnomah. What do college students do? some of my friends left and went out of town, others went home with room-mates, some had work and stayed on campus. What did i do? i came back home for a few days, i was scheduled to work both weekend nights. i worked on starting a paper on the book of Joel for my Old Testament Prophets class(Karl Kootz is the teacher). After this weekend there will be some big changes in my life. one. i will be quitting my job at the hotel that i have had for 2 1/2 years. why? I have felt like God telling me to quit and that He will provide for all my needs. It's cinda crazy the way God provides for my family. I welcome it. two. because i'm quitting i will be able to help out more with youth group and awana. three. i will be able to get some studying done and be able to keep on top of my home work.

Thank you God for providing in ways i can't explain for my family and i. you are truly good.

Comments

Popular Posts