The move out day....


what my RA put on our calender in our hall. for me and the girls from school, it is now summer!

what do we do in summer? for myself it means working at a hotel down by the Portland Airport, i will work at our churches Kids camp in July. i am also planning on a short trip with some of my girlfriends on a vacation! (should be fun!)

this is the short note from my RA wishing all the girls in my hall a great summer. and how much it she has enjoyed working with us this year.

this is what it looks on move-out day in the girl's dorm. girl's stuff in the hall and sad good-byes, (as some will not be returning in fall) it was a good year in the dorms! I can't wait for next fall.


these are pictures of what my room looked like at the end of school. 
empty, and ready for the next year. i decided to move to a different  room and hall for next fall.
i'm excited to see what God has planed for me in the coming years!

Comments

Popular Posts