Mother's Day and......finals week......

For mother's day i went home and took a picture of us three kids so mom could have an up-dated picture of the three of us. in my room right now are boxes and a suite case full of my packed up room the decorations and clothes. it has been a good week thus far. 

Oh boy this week is finals. No sleep! (except for that one nap...but we don't talk about that) I took (survived) my gen psych final today.... I think it went ok.... (Not 100% on that though.) I have no finals tomarow but i have 1 on Wed., Thurs., Fri. other than that my week has gone well... mostly. On Friday (since i was part of the choir this semester) i have the honor of preforming at Multnomah University's graduation. we will be singing a gospel song "nothing gunna' stumble my feet" one of my favorite songs of the whole choir semester.

run the race, finish strong, and to God be the Glory!

Comments

Popular Posts