Finals and The End of School (2 wks left)

This week is "dead week" the week before finals.
There will be lots of studying better known to most of us as "students-dying" most of us are already dead.Especially if you are a Senior....they died a while-a-go. stress and life are crazy this time of school.
As for myself im excited to see what happens for next fall. It will be a good semester... Sadly i cant wait for the end of Aug. so i can remove in to my new room with my awesome roomie Ryn Russell! I'm supper excited to room with her next fall. she is one amazing woman of God, i only wish i could be more like her.

I am also getting ready to see where God is going to take me in the future, im excited for those plans he has for me!

More up-dates will come as I survive dead week and finals week. (2 wks left)

Comments

Popular Posts