Bloom and Grow: Reflecting

Reflecting on yesterday. 

It was crazy! Can you believe it has been five years?
In the last five years things have changed dramatically. 

I was thinking in my head about the subtle reminders and 
the time line of events that unfolded September 15, 2009.

This had my head swimming yesterday. 
Where was I as all the events that happened unfolded? 
I know I was sitting in classes at Multnomah University for most of the day. 
I remember all the events leading up to the medical examiner talking to my mom. 
I remember the phone call to my best friend.
I remember telling my little brother.
I remember our house filling with people. 
I remember sitting on my mom's bed and talking after the crowd of people had left. 

My world got turned upside down that day. 

The great thing is, I remember the man my dad was caring, loving, full of joy, great father, man of God and a tad crazy.  
He gave me the best demonstration of what it is to live a life chasing after God. 
I only hope that I can do a job half as good as he did. 

God has chosen to restore my story, it will take growth and change to do so. 
God has told me to go where my feet may ever wonder and 
walk upon the water where He has called me. He is teaching me to trust him without borders.
I excitedly look forward to where God is taking me on this adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts