Bloom and Grow: God's Plans are Best

There have been a few times where I have felt like God whispered across my heart. 
He did this a couple months ago. 
How did I know it was Him? Well his voice was soft but strong. Kind of how I imagine Aslan talking to one of the children in Narnia. 

He whispered "I know the plans a head, they are for you good not harm, they are to give you a future and hope." (Jer. 29:11)

This made me tear up, I had been making all these plans for what I wanted in my time line.. Not really thinking that God had better plans for me. One of the plans he had was for me to not transfer this fall to Oregon State. I have become ok with that, I feel that the work I have here in Vancouver is not done yet. I get the joy of staying and learning more for the next year. I don't know what God is going to do in and through me this next year but I look forward to it.
Let me be your hands and feet Lord. 
With the time I have left here I know that God is going to use me, I am excited to see how and where.
For now I am waiting patiently to see where He moves me. 
For the time being I will shine where he has planted me. 


Comments

Popular Posts