spring break is days away!

It's that time in the semester where you can count on one hand the days before spring break starts. One week where nothing is due and you can just relax with your friends. I'm excited for this spring break because that means I get to spent time with some of my friends that go to the community college back home. It also means I get to catch up with a few of my friends that have graduated. I am looking forward to spring break 2012 (not going to lie). I just hope that I can get back to school with out murdering anyone. :). I hope I can also get some of my assignments done that are due later in the semester. Also i would like to try a Vanilla bean frappuccino over break. I might even spend time with one of my junior high girls, and I would like that. Plans for my break a few I plan very little but, I some how end up having a good time.

Comments

Popular Posts