Spring Break! (almost over)

This last week was spring beak for Multnomah. I had the best break ever! I was able to spend time with some friends I haven't seen in a while (they go to the community college here in town). I even did some homework! For one of my class assignments we are required to watch TED talks. I enjoyed watching the talks I chose, one from J.K. Rowling (on the fringe benefits of failure), Kelli Anderson (on design to change reality), Ken Robinson (on how schools kill creativity), and Jamie Oliver (on teaching every child about food). They were very good and I enjoyed the assignment very much. Also, during break i had a chance to spend time with friends from school that I have sort of have lost touch with this semester. I feel like I have had a restful break. Come Monday I will be back in the spin of things at school.

There are somethings I can't wait for, such as Spring Thaw! (a high school retreat we have on the Multnomah campus) I had a blast working with Spring Thaw last year, and it should be even more fun this year! Another thing I'm excited for this year, is the possibility of going to the Junior, Senior Banquet this year!

I'm so excited to see where God guides me and uses me this year. It's continually a walk of faith with Him, and I'll gladly follow where ever He leads me.

Comments

Popular Posts