second week school comes to an end

well as it has been the first week of school already and the second is coming to a close. i am thinking of what God might have in store for me this semester.... i was already stressed out when i found i could not drop a class and keep the 12-13 credits i was taking, and instead having to take 15. it was stressing me out and it made for a not great conversation with my mom. i got things figured out. less is more. i am planning on dropping one class and returning to 13 credits. a happy medium for me.

on another note i am looking over my calender and seeing that in one week it is the two year anniversary of my dad's death. wow i cant believe it has been almost two years since my wonderful father passed on to the hope of heaven we all hold on to. time has gone by so fast! i still miss him so very much but i know he is in no pain, and he is in the best hands in the whole world. i can't be more thankful for the time i had with my dad here on the earth.

Comments

Popular Posts