2 weeks. :) also known as 14 days. i am ready for school!

so in 2 weeks (or 14 days) i will start back to school. i am slightly excited!! :) life will renormalise. there will be less stress hopefully. i havent found out who my room mate will be yet hoping to get my letter soon. also i am hoping that i am able to find a job on campus.. i have accomplished most of my list i have read all for the harry potter books (save the last one, it was on hold at the library and i have yet to get it.) room got de-boxed and more organized(added some book shelves to my room, i think it makes it look bigger)
planning on getting books and such for school later this week. have to buy some online (no fun:( ).
in14 days i will be back in the beautiful memorial dorm for another amazing (last year i will be at multnomah) year of school. i am fully prepared for god to do an amazing work in my life and i can't wait to see where he is planning on putting me. i can not thank him enough for all the growth he has brought me my 3 years at Multnomah. i know he has a great reason and i can't wait to see what it is, for the time being i'm waiting patientally on Him.

Comments

Popular Posts