Move in day!

thursday was move-in day. i took some of my stuff over to my room and officially met my room mate :). after i got off work today i took some more stuff over to my room and unpacked it all. i set up my desk and touches to the room (such as the picture frame & cork board). my amazing RA told us that we could put nail polish  on our room keys to tell them apart from the main door key, well i didn’t use nail polish......i used DUCT TAPE! the keys look pretty amazing!:)
    one really funny thing about my dorm section is there are two julias in it.  its soo funny to have people try to talk to us they have to specify which one of us they are talking to......otherwise things get crazy!
    im so thankful that God put me in this dorm section. i know it will be a big blessing to me.

Comments

Popular Posts