Little Brother's Battle: Coming Soon - Transplant


In weeks my little brother will be having his Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT). My brain is still  comprehending all of the information that I've had to learn. There are simple things like I can't get sick. Other more serious things are being able to help care for my little brother after transplant.

It scares me, it's also daunting to think about. I also feel helpless, frustrated, and alone.

I know in my head that I shouldn't try to control this, and I need to let God do his job. I have to say that the struggle is so real right now!

Some people choose words to help them through the year ahead.
I have decided on a phrase: Chase Joy. This means to find joy even in the darkest places. I am walking into my door of hope and out of the valley this season. 

Chase joy with me this year. There are far better things ahead than there are behind.




Comments

Popular Posts