Little Brother's Battle : ICU

Intensive Care Unit

My little brother was rushed to the ICU last week. 
He needed more monitoring and his blood pressure had dropped.
While monitoring my little brother he went into respiratory distress. 
He was put on a machine to breath for him. 

My little brother was additionally diagnosed with pneumonia. 
He was put under sedation so that he wouldn't take tubes out that were helping him.  
Later that week he went on a study about seeing if the doctors used muscle relaxants in his treatment. 
As of Saturday (6/3) they were able to bring little brother out of sedation.

The road is still going on. 
The breathing tube hopefully will be able to come out later this week hopefully.

Sorry for no pictures this time, I have not been able to make it up to visit him since he went into ICU.
I know that he is in wonderful hands, I can't wait for him to be better. 

Comments

Popular Posts