Bloom and Grow: Walking to Redemption, A Weekend on the Lake

I made a choice a month ago. 
I desperately needed a get away from this crazy life i'd been living. 
So I planned a get away with God. 
I needed to escape and be able to hear God clearly. 
I got away and got some amazing God time by a Beautiful lake. 


I spent the weekend reading Ester. 
I had been praying and seeking Christ about this and the answer came here on the lake.
God showed me that I had to present a petition. 
The petition would either be received and the scepter would be extended in my favor (give a fresh start)
or the petition would be received and the scepter would not be extended at all (give a finality)
So I presented the petition on Saturday, and the scepter was not extended. 

I have been leaning on Christ to Carry me and He has done just that. 
I am learning to be broken and beautiful.
To trust without borders and be taken deeper where my feet would ever wander.
I am excited to see where Christ walks me in this season.
I know it will be painful but He is refining me into the woman of God that he needs me to be.

I ran across this quote form a while back and it feels very fitting,
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? 
How do you go on? 
when in your heart you begin to understand..... there is NO going back. 
There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go to deep, that have taken hold.


Comments

Popular Posts