Bloom and Grow: Take Me Deeper

I like having control over things in my life. It makes everything run on my time table
In the season that I am walking through right now, God has taken control away from me. 
He asked me if I am willing to give him complete control of my life. I am. 
God has taken me into deep waters and showing me what it's like to trust him with everything.
I am trusting that he will show me the ways that he needs to lead me,
 so that I am pushed to grow to be more like him. 
As much as I still fight God for control, He asks me to give it to him. 
I give it to him, sometimes I'm more reluctant than I should be. 
Letting go of control is where God has the most chance to work in my life. 
I know the next season I will walk into is where my story will be restored. 
I cannot wait to see how God chooses to restore and use my story for his glory. 
For now I wait. I let go of control and I let God carry me to where he needs me to be. 
I will not rush this time. It's painful. Without pain where will the growth come from?
I continue to Bloom and Grow in this season. 


Comments

Popular Posts