Thoughts on a wedding and friends

The trip to Texas was a success! I had a blast and my Beautiful cousin got married!!! Thoughts i had were my cousin had this really well planned out down to the very last detail.While i was there the family and i were all able to spend a day at Six Flags getting soaked! The rest of the time we were there we spent time with my family that I haven't seen in forever! (here are some pictures from the trip)

                                       (decorations outside the chapel)

                                    (my beautiful cousin and her new hubby)

                                       (first dance as husband and wife)

It was a sheer joy and pleasure to be part of their day, i cant wait to see where God takes them.


I have to say that I miss my friends from school and being able to talk to them regularly. The friends that I am keeping in contact with are helping me get through the summer alive :) I wish I could just walk down the hall and talk to some of them anytime. The summer is going well. I got hired on at Macy's for the summer, and I'll see if I want to keep the job in the fall when school starts. For the time being i am content with where God has me. I'm where I need to be for this season of life.

Comments

Popular Posts