3 weeks (or 21 days) till the end of symester

It has been a crazy couple weeks! So crazy to the point that I almost didn't get an assignment finished. (which is very unusual for me.)
one hi-light from this last week was joining a good number of friends from my school and attending JSB (junior, Senior Banquet) the dinner was amazing! The speakers that had been chosen were very good and imparted knowledge to those in attendance. They put together a slideshow of the graduating senior class, which was fun to watch and put some faces to names around campus. Then came the dancing.... terrible! It felt like a bad high school dance. There was no slow music, or anything that you could actually dance to. (unless you wanted to jump-up and down.) I had an enjoyable time, and i think my friend Daniel (that i asked to come with me) did too.

here is a picture of us from JSB

Now it is back to the grind of homework and papers to finish up the year. I am slightly overwhelmed but God is helping me pull through. I am continually thanking Him for everything He is doing in my life, and I can't wait to see where He is taking me from here.

Comments

Popular Posts