Christmas, Birthday, New Year!

I haven't posted in a while but, let me catch you up. I some how survived my finals... Thankfully i passed all of my classes! So after that I brought some of my things home (to live out of several bags over break). As soon as I was home things kicked in to gear for the start of the Christmas season.
For Christmas eve we traveled up to Longview, WA. Where we spent time with dad's side of the family (his brothers and their families plus his parents). It was a good evening with my extended family :). On Christmas day we drove down to Woodburn, OR while there we spent time with my mom's parents. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner made by my mom, Grandma and myself.
For my birthday,Ii spent some time with a good friend of mine. We walked around the mall for a bit, then we went to the movie "Adventures of Tintin".(little brother's chose). It was a good movie and we all enjoyed it (family friendly too).
For the new year I will be back studying at Multnomah, with a focus on youth ministry. I will be taking a trip to Germany with one of my classes. While there the team of ten will be doing a week long camp for jr. high students. i excited about this trip! I will be working with military kids while we are over there. It is going to be an amazing opportunity to work with these kids. God has given me a big heart for this age, and I want to work with them as long as I can.
God Bless your new year what ever it may hold. I can see him working everything i need right in to place. He is my rock and I must continue to follow him by faith knowing he has the best plans for my life!

Comments

Popular Posts