on my mind...

i'm a little frustrated right now.
why? well thankfully it is not anything to do with school. which is going great (by the way). this is not about papers (i recently turned a ten page paper on Joel (ten pages that's more than the whole book).
it has a little to do with homework (which i feel stacking up).
mostly this has to do with a guy (ya not a boyfriend just a guy). we had dinner together several weeks ago with a larger group, then most of the group left and it was just him and i(he had finished eating, but stayed anyway). we got to know each other a little bit. after i finished eating, he walked me part of the way to the dorm, but ran into some friends. i thought nothing of this till Halloween. he sat at my table (he really only knew me and no one else), he commented that i should dress like this more often, (see previous post for costume) i cinda took it as a joke and laughed it off, and said "really, makeup and all?" he said "No you're beautiful, you don't need makeup". (could some one please translate??) i'm flattered but umm...what? he has since shown up in places that i was (and i understand i am on a small campus) it felt like he was following me. he then sat at my table at lunch a week or so later (and he still knew only me) and talked.... well since that lunch i have seen him around campus but he does not talk to me he is just around i really want to know whats up? he has caused some confusion on my part... but it is his duty if he wants to take me out all he has to do is ask me. i just might say "yes"  he will never know until he asks me.
back to homework now my rant is over :)

Comments

Popular Posts