Summer???! where is it?

I have decided that it has yet to become summer in the northwest. but the good news is that we have had some 70 degree days. (I personally like the warm weather!)

the things i find summer brings other than heat? beautiful sunsets! (God must really enjoy painting canvases all day just to show them at night). i am so thankful that God has gifted those who can paint to share His creation with us in art. another thing i like about summer, weddings! i am going to at least 10-12 weddings this summer!(one is my oldest girl cousin on my dad's side.) and i'm not in any of them :).

one of my highlights of the summer hands down is our churches Kids Kamp. this is something i look forward to Every year! i love being a counselor to the kids that come and love showing them how much god really loves and cares for them!

good news i have gotten rid of a good amount of junk from my room, i can finally see the floor! success :D

Comments

Popular Posts