school 4 weeks left......

well as you can tell i only have 4 weeks of school left in this year as the year draws to a close i can't thank God enough for the work he has been doing in my life!


this semester he has made me volnerable. praise God! he pushed me out of my comfort zone with school, this week here on campus is what is called Beautiful Responce. it is the students responding to the work God is doing in their lives.
as part of this i entered some of the drawings i have done in the last year or so.... i get to share them in-front of the whole student body (about 6-700 people). i am so scared and i know because of my faithfulness God will in someway reward me. i know this is what He wants and His will, shall be accomplished one way or another. its going to be Great just like our Father God. His will shall be done! (one way or another)

on another note spring thaw went very well the school got swarmed with about 1000+ high school students who had a great time and i know that God moved! it was Amazing!!!

Comments

Popular Posts