Three and a half years.

It has been around a year since I last posted here on my blog. I plan on updating you guys on what has happened in my life the last year, but before I do I'm looking back.

Three and a half years to be exact. January 22, 2010

This date will always be in my head. Why? This was the date that the man that killed my father was sent to prison. He was in suppose to be in for five years. As of Wednesday May 29th this man was set free.

How do I feel? upset and angry. This man that killed my dad spent three and a half years in jail for what he did. I feel like this isn't even fair. How cold the man that killed my father only serve for three and a half years, when my dad is gone from my life forever!
Then I think about what God has done for me and my family. I can only give this man the same grace that Christ gave me. I feel like this man doesn't deserve grace or forgiveness I have made a choice to give it to him.

God is taking good care of my family and has blessed us abundantly. honestly though at the end of the day, I still miss my dad. Wish he was here for our family still, But God knows what he is doing, and He has every thing under His wonderful control.

So as I sit with with this man free, I know that my dad is free, painless, dancing in heaven and eagerly awaiting the day when we see him again.

Comments

Popular Posts