Plans? I have some, but God holds all of my plans

"For I know the plans i have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

As i was thinking about how to update you guys on whats going on, this verse from Jeremiah kept coming back into my head and it was almost as if it someone was speaking it to me.

So here is an up date on life as i know it. I managed to survive finals :D got really good grades! God is starting to take me and move me closer to what He would like to see me do and be long term. So here it goes.

God has taken me through allot this last year, and i know that growth has happened.The moving home process was stressful. My mom was stressed out about one of the students she was helping, and I became her stress relief. The stress that she was putting on me, stressed me out to the max. I spent many hours hiding in my room trying to get away from it all. One of the things that stressed me out was she said she wanted me to go get a job. I didn't mind putting my name out there but, when I didn't hear any of the jobs I applied for, I was mad and didn't understand. I'm starting to realize is God holds my future, he always has. So even if i don't end up with a summer job i know that God is the one that is (and always will)be holding my future. I can't be more thankful for that.

For the summer i am waiting to hear back from a couple job leads, other than that, in 8 days I'll be headed to Texas for a cousin's wedding (spending 5 days there). When i get back I'll be free untill the first week of Aug. when I head for Kidz Kamp (at the beach) with my church. I might take a PE class at community college to start getting things rolling on that side of things.

So here is what I'm planning for fall. Knowing God might totally change it and move things around. I'm going to be living at home the next year (or so) I'll be attending community college as well as Multnomah this next year (hoping to get my AA in a year). Then transferring to Oregon State University and getting a degree in clothing design and construction. After I graduate I'll go where ever God takes me. 0ne step by Faith at a time.

This is where God wants me right now, it all part of His amazing plan.

"I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." Philippians 1:6

Comments

Popular Posts