Mother's Day and......finals week......

For mother's day i went home and took a picture of us three kids so mom could have an up-dated picture of the three of us. in my room right now are boxes and a suite case full of my packed up room the decorations and clothes. it has been a good week thus far. 

Oh boy this week is finals. No sleep! (except for that one nap...but we don't talk about that) I took (survived) my gen psych final today.... I think it went ok.... (Not 100% on that though.) I have no finals tomarow but i have 1 on Wed., Thurs., Fri. other than that my week has gone well... mostly. On Friday (since i was part of the choir this semester) i have the honor of preforming at Multnomah University's graduation. we will be singing a gospel song "nothing gunna' stumble my feet" one of my favorite songs of the whole choir semester.

run the race, finish strong, and to God be the Glory!

Comments